Buglsyfante





Happy Halloween to all. I have not had much time to post anything to the blog in a while as life is busy as usual. This weekend, we had a good excuse as my parents made last minute trip to Omaha. Zoa was happy to have Grandma and Grandpa (or Bumpa as he will now be called) in town again. She was shy at first, but quick to warm up to them, which was a good thing since they babysat on Friday morning and Saturday evening (Yes, Brian and I actually went out!). We had a great weekend, spending a lot of time outside as the weather was absolutely beautiful for a change. Zoa enjoyed taking Grandma and Bumpa up to the park at the school next door to our house and showing off all of her tricks and vocabulary. My favorite of her more recent words are "fly" (butterfly), "flou" (flower), and "gobble-gobble-gobble." She picked up the turkey gobble from a song at daycare and she just walks around the house saying it. I wish I had some pictures to post here of our weekend, but unfortunately the only picture I took was one of my mom sitting in Zoa's hot pink baby chair. So, I will have to wait until I receive some pictures via email from them.
We do have plenty of pictures of our little Bugslyfante in her Halloween costume this year. She was not too thrilled with the head portion of the costume, so it was hard to get a good picture of her in it. However, she did wear it to the Halloween party at daycare today where she smacked at her first pinata and bobbed for apples. Brian also took her trick-or-treating tonight in our circle, while I handed out candy. Unfortunately for Zoa, Mom and Dad confiscated all of the treats and are planning to eat them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home