Daddy-daughter day

I suppose that Brian should actually be writing this post, but he is currently sleeping off some kind of bug that he picked up just in time for his first week of dental school. So, I am writing once again. I should note here that our posts will probably be even fewer in the future as Brian will be consumed with school and I will be busy at work and with Zoa, so who knows when I will have time to write. Anyway, I am posting some pictures here of Brian and Zoa's last day of Brian being a stay-at-home Dad. We pulled Zoa out of daycare last week so they could spend the day together. They had the most fun at their trip to the zoo, which you see here.Yesterday Brian and I both started school again, so Zoa is in daycare full-time. However, things are going much better. I think that it is just taking some time to gain trust in our daycare provider. Things are going much better, and Zoa seems really happy there, which is the most important thing. She has been a little crabby lately as she has several molars coming in. One is almost all the way through, but it looks like 2 more are about to break through the gums. So, she probably has some painful days ahead of her. She seems to cope pretty well. She asks for ice constantly when she is home, so she is almost always carrying around a bowl of ice chips.
Her vocabulary has also expanded to include ice (obviously), cat, keys, house, peas, pee, poop and Scott (sounds more like sot), who is our neighbor. I have to say that I am a little disappointed that she says our neighbor's name before she really says Mama or Dada, but maybe she just likes Scott better. Well, I should get going. I am exhausted and have to clean up the house a little and prepare for tomorrow morning before I can rest.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home