Baby Bugsly Doodle

Blog devoted to the followers of Baby Bugsly Doodle, aka Zoa Amelia Penly. Here you will receive the exciting happenings of a baby coming of age in the chaotic world of tomorrow.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Busy, sick, busy, sick






Well, the title says it all. we have been so busy and then whenever it feels like things are getting better, one or more of us gets sick. This week it was me and Zoa. I got a cold that stayed on all week, and Zoa was sick too. Yesterday she started running a fever again too, which she still has today. We are hoping that it is teething related this time as she is getting two molars, but she has a runny nose as well, so who knows.

There is too much news to report it all, so I will give a quick rundown. Last weekend, my parents and grandma came to visit. I had a lot of fun having them here and it was so nice to have some help with Zoa and with cooking as well. They even babysat for Zoa while I went to work last Friday, so Zoa did not have to go to daycare. Anyway, it was a great weekend despite having kind of bad weather and a stinky house as we got our hardwood floor finished (finally).

Zoa started her new daycare this Friday. The first day went well. Zoa did not cry once and ate, played with the other kids, and napped well. I was amazed and so were her new daycare providers. I don't know how I feel yet about the new place. I am sure it will take a few days interacting with them to get a better sense of how things are going. However, they are very nice people and very open. They also provide much more information about Zoa's day than I got at the last place, so that makes me feel better already.

Here are some pictures from the past week. The one with Zoa in her highchair is one my Mom took when they were babysitting that I thought was really funny. There is also one of Zoa running across our beautiful, new living room floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home