Worst Week Ever
So, this past week was one of the worst weeks of my life for reasons too numerous to list here. However, the two contributing Zoa-related factors I will mention here. First, Zoa broke out in a rash caused by a virus she had picked up at daycare on Wednesday. I stayed home with her on Thursday and on Friday one on our friends very graciously took the morning off of work to watch her while I had to teach. Second, daycare is back to not going so well and we are looking for a new daycare provider. We interviewed someone last night and I went to see her and her staff "in-action" today, but the verdict is still out. I have to wait to talk to Brian about it tonight. I guess that I am just feeling like no one else is good enough to take care of Zoa at this point. However, I do really like the person we are considering. We will see.
On the upside, all of this time with Zoa lately has been fun. She seems to be learning new words daily and has added up, teeth, tree, foot, shoe, and cracker to her repertoire. It seems like pretty soon I will lose track of the number of words she can say as her lexicon is rapidly expanding. She also has fun making us laugh. When we ask her to point to mama or dada, she always points to herself, which she thinks is pretty funny.
Well, I should get back to my girl as she is busy trashing the kitchen. I will post pictures later; although, at this point I cannot say when later will be.
On the upside, all of this time with Zoa lately has been fun. She seems to be learning new words daily and has added up, teeth, tree, foot, shoe, and cracker to her repertoire. It seems like pretty soon I will lose track of the number of words she can say as her lexicon is rapidly expanding. She also has fun making us laugh. When we ask her to point to mama or dada, she always points to herself, which she thinks is pretty funny.
Well, I should get back to my girl as she is busy trashing the kitchen. I will post pictures later; although, at this point I cannot say when later will be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home