Everywhere SHE wants to be





Zoa is having a busy summer playing with Mom and Dad. She has been all over the house exploring and is pretty much a non-stop ball of energy. It is amazing to me how she can constantly be moving and rarely ever seem to tire. I honestly think that she would try to be awake 24-7 if we did not put her down for a nap and to sleep at night.
We are busy working on several house projects, so we have been alternating caring for Zoa and working. It makes for some rather tiring days for us; however, Zoa is really fun at the same time. She is into a real parroting phase now where she repeats our actions and tries to repeat what we say a lot of the times too. She is also starting to throw rather minor crying tantrums when things don't go her way. I think the major tantrums are probably not that far away as she is starting to get her whole body into the act.
Her eating habits are also totally undpredictable, which I guess is pretty normal for a toddler. I read some where that the only thing you can predict with feeding a toddler is that it will be unpredictable. This definitely seems to hold true with Zoa. She can go from completely refusing to eat, crying and refusing to sit in her highchair to eating almost an entire container of hummus with pita bread and topping it off with a 1/2 pint of blueberries (two of her favorite foods). No matter what her mood, we can expect her to make a complete mess throwing, smearing, flinging her food.
Well, Zoa is taking a much needed nap, and I am going to enjoy a little donw-time before she wakes up and is off again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home