Baby Bugsly Doodle

Blog devoted to the followers of Baby Bugsly Doodle, aka Zoa Amelia Penly. Here you will receive the exciting happenings of a baby coming of age in the chaotic world of tomorrow.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back again...

I am currently wrapping up my summer school class, so I finally have time to write again. I realize that it has been another long lay-off from the blog, but time has been moving even faster than Zoa, whose walk has become a near run.

We were busy this past week entertaining family (my parents and Grandma Lienhardt) for the 4th of July holiday. Zoa once again enjoyed having company and worked on new milestones for their benefit, namely crawling down the stairs. She also enjoyed her typical days of running around in a circle through the kitchen and living room talking constantly. What she is saying, we have no idea, but we are pretty sure it is something really intelligent. The weekend was filled with trips to the Farmer's market, an orchard to get cherries and the world-famous Ralston, NE Independence Day parade. Zoa enjoyed all sorts of 4th of July mayhem, but was somehow able to sleep through the barrage of fireworks that boomed overhead all night long.

Zoa was sad to see her friends leave yesterday, but we have more visitors coming tomorrow. Mountain Doodles will be back tomorrow ready for more Bugsly-pleasing fun. This time he is bringing his lady-friend as well, so we should have another busy, but fun, weekend. In other Zoa-related family news, Zoa received word this last week that she has a new cousin. She sends her warmest congratulations out to Aunt Gina and Uncle Bryan who now have a sweet little girl of their very own (Mylah Helen). We all look forward to meeting her possibly in Madison this winter?

I am at work, so I should probably get going. I can only post text today as our digital camera is out of batteries and we are all out. Hopefully, we will pick some up today so I can post some recent pictures of our girl tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home