We're Back!



I realize that it has been 3 weeks since we posted to our blog! Some Zoa fans might be wondering where we have been, while other might have just seen us. We have been so busy that I am finding it hard to keep up with many things, including the blog. Because of the extended lay-off, I will not try to capture everything that has been going on, but will touch on some of the Zoa-related highlights.
Recently, Mountain Doodles (AKA Unky Don) came back to
Zoa has also been busy with her baby friends. During another meeting of the parents’ group, Zoa continued to bully the other babies. Instead of eye gouging, this time she just pushed or pulled Wes or Zoey over. After one particularly bad fall that caused Wes to scream and cry, Zoa had to be removed from the group for a time out for bad behavior. I should note here that Wes is about 3 inches taller and at least 5 pounds heavier than Zoa, so she does not just prey upon the small and defenseless. Zoa also helped us baby-sit for Jackie, another baby friend. However, since Jackie is only 3 months-old, Zoa was on her best behavior. She just looked at her and held her hand once, but did not display her more aggressive tendencies.
Finally, Zoa is now 9 months-old. She celebrated this milestone on Sunday by becoming slightly feverish and crying a lot. She is working on a bunch of new teeth and we suspect that she was in a lot of pain. However, Monday she was back to herself in time for her 9-month check-up at the doctor. Zoa is back to being on the very bottom of the growth charts as she only weighs 15 ½ pounds. She is definitely taking after Brian and me, petite and perfect!
Well, I hope to be more vigilant about the blog in the future, but I promise nothing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home