Birthday Girl



Just a quick post in celebration of Zoa's 1st birthday today. She is on her way to walking; she took exactly one step one her own on Tuesday, May 16th and stood up 2 times almost entirely on her own. I am currently at home taking a couple weeks away from the office, so I am thrilled that I got to witness these developmental milestones! She is also starting to take a lot of steps while holding onto our hands. The other day she took like 20 steps while holding onto my fingers. Well, I need to go and join the rest of the party. Here are a couple photos from this morning as Zoa was turning exactly 1 year old and one where she is saying, "Dios mio I can't believe I am a year old!"

1 Comments:
At 1:52 PM,
Ceri said…
Ay, dios mio! I join Zoa in her incredulity at her advanced age! Happy first b-day to a lovely niece.
From Ceri, Glenn and Liamcito
Post a Comment
<< Home