Baby Bugsly Doodle

Blog devoted to the followers of Baby Bugsly Doodle, aka Zoa Amelia Penly. Here you will receive the exciting happenings of a baby coming of age in the chaotic world of tomorrow.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Coolin' and Droolin'


This weekend has been filled with trying to get stuff done around the house/yard. We (well, Brian really) have renewed inspiration to work on the house as we will soon have a house full of guests for Thanksgiving. So, he is busy working on what will be Zoa's room one of these days.

Zoa and I are coolin' and droolin' as I work on laundry and a bit of cleaning. We also have a trip to the grocery store in the works too as soon as she eats again. Last night she started on bananas which she is enjoying much more than the rice cereal we gave her last week, which frankly looked and smelled like paste. It is no wonder that she spit it out a lot. Last night she sucked down the mashed up bananas and looked happy to do so.

Have I mentioned that Zoa is just a pleasure to be around? Well, she is. This morning Brian and I were marveling at how we ever got along with out her. She is the perfect addition to the family and is almost always smiling and laughing. She also feels like a lot less "work" lately. I used to be totally exhausted by about 3 in the afternoon at work. Between trying to work full-time and be a full-time Mom when I was home, I was totally overwhelmed. However, now I feel much more like myself and no longer feel like I am going to drop dead at 8pm. I am not sure if I just got more used to my work and home schedules or what. I don't really get any more sleep than I used to. All I know is that I am feeling good lately. Work is going well, and it is a pleasure to come home everyday to Brian and Zoa. In a nutshell, life is good.

Well, I better go check on my little sleeping angel; she has been sleeping for about a half an hour, which is pretty much a marathon nap for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home