Presenting...Lady Zoa Amelia Swinebottom..of Dodson Manor

Greetings all. Though I have often ridiculed blogs in the past for being of useless opinions and pointless information, I have decided to steal the good idea from Melanie's friend, Ceri. While our day-to-day happenings may not exactly be glorious, I would be willing to guess that there are those out there who would be very happy to get regular updates about little Zoa. That and the ability to post pictures of our little Bugsly Doodle sealed the deal.
So today is our first posting. I am going to start out with a few new pictures that were taken this morning. Zoa usually hits the hay at about 11 PM and wakes up at 7 AM, plays for a little while, then takes a morning nap. You are lucky enough to catch her during this in-between time, when she can be at her cutest.
She is fast approaching her 5th month (Oct 19th) and is doing great. She is extremely bright eyed, smiley, and full of laughs. She is making the most of her workout time with Dad. She is standing and sitting (with help for balance), doing push-ups, rolling, and starting to move those little legs to crawl.
Enjoy!


2 Comments:
At 2:28 PM,
Ceri said…
Brian, Mel, and Zoa:
I think you'll enjoy joining the baby blog world, and I'm sure glad I'll be able to see some regular updates on little Zoa. It's been a great way for us to stay connected and get a lot of advice on parenting from family and friends. Granted, it is sometimes a challenge for little Liam to give me time to get news of him up on-line, but it's worth the effort.
I'm sorry we won't be seeing you in Madison this weekend, but it's looking like we'll be moved back here in time for Christmas and we'll see you then!
love,
Ceri
At 9:37 PM,
Anonymous said…
What a pie! Where's today's update??
Post a Comment
<< Home