Baby Bugsly Doodle

Blog devoted to the followers of Baby Bugsly Doodle, aka Zoa Amelia Penly. Here you will receive the exciting happenings of a baby coming of age in the chaotic world of tomorrow.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Must to eat....everything





So that wacky Bugsly Doodle is at it again. This time, she's stuffing anything and everything she can into her little pie hole. Fingers, toys, cat tails, wood tables - you know, normal teething items. As the pictures illustrate, she has found joy in our table and in a wonderful toy provided by Uncle Jeff and Aunt Jen. She may not be able to figure out how to get the music table to make those crazy sounds, but she can insert quarts of drool into and onto the device.

It seems like she will have some teeth erupting at any minute, so we are constantly checking out her gums for any sign. Some days it seems like she is favoring the left side of her mouth and other days it seems like the right. While the two lower central incisors are generally the first to appear, other teeth have been known to come first.

Melanie is back to work from her little break. Today was her first day back after a four day weekend. Bugsly did well until she came home, then she let her anger be known. I decided to slip downstairs quick and share some photos whilst young Melly tends to the lass.

On a final note, my apologies go to the anonymous commenter whose remarks I had stricken from the record. There should always be freedom of the press and I was not thinking before I removed the stunningly brilliant comment from the first entry where somebody wrote, "This blog is weak." I can understand a young urban hipster's frustration at doing a search for exciting terms such as "baby", "doodle", or "bugsly" and finding our lame baby blog. In the future, I will try to make our baby blog more cutting edge, perhaps I will paint some racing stripes onto the baby or glue some aerodynamic fins to her sides and head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home