Baby Bugsly Doodle

Blog devoted to the followers of Baby Bugsly Doodle, aka Zoa Amelia Penly. Here you will receive the exciting happenings of a baby coming of age in the chaotic world of tomorrow.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Flying



Well, I came home from work a little early today after ditching out on a meeting hoping to spend a some time with my husband and baby. However, I came home to an open house with a neighbor's cat in my kitchen fighting with our cats and no husband and no baby. So, natually, instead of calling the police, I decided to catch up on some blogging (Actually, I noticed the Baby Bjorn is gone too, so they can't be too far).

Yesterday, Zoa had a day full of playing airplane (see picture). With her new upperbody strength, she does not mind being on her stomach so much any more. In fact, she has been spending a lot of time the past few days rolling from back to stomach in order to play. She is still kicking her legs and moving her arms as if she is crawling; however, that big belly is still stuck on the floor. We thought that because she loved standing at such an early age, that she would just skip crawling and work more on walking. However, she seems to be working pretty hard at figuring out how to crawl.

In other Zoa related news, we have a family "date" tonight with 2 other couples and their young babies. We are headed to a BBQ place that also has live music. Hopefully, the music will be louder than the babies.

Well, now I am getting a little worried about my family as they still have not materialized. I am off to find them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home