Baby Bugsly Doodle

Blog devoted to the followers of Baby Bugsly Doodle, aka Zoa Amelia Penly. Here you will receive the exciting happenings of a baby coming of age in the chaotic world of tomorrow.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Potty Time






Today there was an exciting development in Zoa's world. She used her little potty 2 times: once in the morning when she woke up and once before bedtime. She is a little scared to sit on the regular toilet with the ring which is what I was trying to encourage her to do, and we were going nowhere with it. So, this morning I brought out her potty chair again, and she went right away on it. Hopefully, she will keep up the good work tomorrow.

This past weekend, Zoa's daycare provider held a picnic/carnival at her house for the kids. She did a little mini-demonstration of what the kids do during "circle time" and it was really cute. Unfortunately, Zoa did not feel up to participating as she is cutting molars and was up for 3 hours in the middle of the night on Saturday. However, once the carnival games started up, Zoa got into it and had a lot of fun. When I pulled up to Norma's this morning, Zoa said, "That's a carnival." She was sorely disappointed to find the games were gone as well as the giant cake.

Finally, I wanted to post some of Zoa's art. Last week she said, "Hey look Mama, I'm making an ice cream cone with eyes," and she indeed made one. I thought it was pretty impressive, but of course I am biased. Here is the photographic evidence so you can judge for yourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home