Baby Bugsly Doodle

Blog devoted to the followers of Baby Bugsly Doodle, aka Zoa Amelia Penly. Here you will receive the exciting happenings of a baby coming of age in the chaotic world of tomorrow.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Snowed In



Today we are stuck in the house as a massive snow storm is currently blowing through the city. Everything is closed due to the weather and Brian is stuck in Lincoln, so it is just me and Zoa today. She is playing with markers as I am watching a robin cling to a tree branch trying not to get swept away by the blizzard.
I am not sure how long I will be able to last with these Nebraska winters. On the upside, we are all finally healthy. After what was probably a rotavirus had both Zoa and Brian (For the first time, I did not catch it!)down for about a week, everyone is finally feeling better. Zoa even went to have her 2nd appointment with the ENT yesterday, and her ears look clear as well. So, for the time being, it means no tubes, which is very good news. However, as we were leaving the doctor's office yesterday, Zoa threw her first public temper tantrum. She was a perfect angel during the entire appointment, but when it came to put her coat on to leave the office, she starting screaming at the top of her lungs (ear piercing) and crying. I was completely baffled because she rarely throws that bad of a fit even at home. I could not understand what was so fun at the office that she did not want to leave. At least the first one is over.
Well, Zoa has long since lost interest in her markers, so I must go play. Hopefully, I will have the time and energy to write again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home