Baby Bugsly Doodle

Blog devoted to the followers of Baby Bugsly Doodle, aka Zoa Amelia Penly. Here you will receive the exciting happenings of a baby coming of age in the chaotic world of tomorrow.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Major milestone!

I just had to write a quick post to let Zoa fans know that she has officially begun potty training. This morning she peed on her little potty chair for the first time. Like I was saying before, she has been really interested in sitting on the potty (or being naked by the potty), but this morning she got right out of bed saying, "potty, potty." So, we went to the bathroom where she proceeded to strip down. After a few minutes of her walking around naked, I started to think it was just another excuse to be wild and free. However, then she sat down on the chair and started saying, "pee" and low and behold there was pee. We could not be more proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home