Happy Christmas

Today we are preparing for our trip to Wisconsin for the holidays. We leave tomorrow, weather permitting. Zoa has been kind of out of sorts the last couple days, but we have also been coming down from an extremely stressful time for Brian and me. Brian was absorbed with final exams the last two weeks and spent several nights in Lincoln studying. I was busy here with the other side of finals: the grading. So, yesterday was our first day of break; although, I still have one final paper to finish grading.
Zoa, meanwhile, has been gearing up for the holidays at daycare filled busy with Christmas-related crafts, visits from Santa and gift exchanges. I was impressed that she actually sat on Santa's lap at daycare because the sight of him usually causes her to burrow her head in my armpit. Apparently peer-pressure and the prospect of receiving a candy cane created the ideal Santa lap-sitting environment.
Well, we will be back after the New Year, so I hope to have time to write a better update then. Hopefully, we will be seeing many of you soon.

1 Comments:
At 5:08 PM,
Ceri said…
Call me as soon as you get in! Safe travels.
love,
C
Post a Comment
<< Home